Gynecologist in Bellingham
Mt. Shuksan Family Medicine is dedicated to providing compassionate, comprehensive gynecological care in a warm environment. We specialize in preventive healthcare, long-term treatment plans, and gynecological services for women of all ages.
Whether you need annual exams, birth control, or an evaluation of symptoms, we are here to support you in your health journey.
Andrea Phillips, CNM, ARNP
Board Certified in Nurse-Midwifery and Women’s Healthcare
Our gynecology providers at Mt. Shuksan Family Medicine are well versed in:
- Annual Gynecological Exams
- Family Planning & Birth Control
- Management of Abnormal Pap Smears
- Irregular, Painful and/or Heavy Periods
- Menopausal Management/Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Ovarian Cysts
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Postmenopausal Bleeding
- Vaginitis (Yeast/Bacterial Infections)
- Premenstrual Syndrome
- Painful intercourse and sexual health concerns
- Sexually transmitted infection testing and prevention
- Gender affirming hormone therapy (HT)
HRT for Adult Transgender Patients
Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) can be used to change your physical appearance, treat medical issues that are often the source of ongoing pain, and most importantly, improve your emotional well-being. We recognize gender dysphoria as a medical condition and we believe that all patients deserve to live their lives congruent to their gender identity.
HRT can be a safe and effective option for treating dysphoria associated with gender identity.